If you are a member of the media and need information about the 2-Minute Mind Check, if you are seeking expert mental health sources, or if you would like to sign up to receive our press announcements, please contact S. Neil Vineberg at email@example.com.
INFOGRAPHIC: MENTAL HEALTH IN THE WORKPLACE
Statistics on Depression:
- Depression is the leading cause of disability in the U.S.; more than 16 million people suffer from it annually.
- For many people depression is a terminal illness and causes over 44,000 suicides in the U.S. every year.
- In addition to causing great suffering to individuals and families, depression causes $210B in annual economic loss in the U.S.
- 30% of entrepreneurs report experiences of depression in their lives.
If you’re struggling or if you have friends or family members suffering from depression, now you can share your story:
1. How does it feel to live with depression?
2. How has depression affected your life
3. How have others helped you with, or misunderstood your situation?
4. What tool helped you manage or overcome your depression?
Record and share a My Story video today.
— Brad Feld, co-founder, Foundry Group
Click on logo and drag to desktop.